On episode 53 of the Profits Over Wages Podcast we sit down with Carl Gordon Moose - he has 30 years of experience in commercial real estate and 20 years of practice in the Success Principles of Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. He is an Author, Speaker, Guide of the "Find Your Focus" personal growth and professional development program designed to get you to find, maintain, and sustain your focus in all 5 key life spheres.
On this episode we talk about how to find your focus, the 6 ghosts of fear and how to manage them and we dive deep into the 13 main principles of Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
SHOW NOTES & LINKS
- Who is Carl Gordon Moose?
- Moose talks about the program he developed with Bob Proctor around the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Moose goes in-depth about his upbringing and why he’s been a life long entrepreneur
- We talk about Moose’s background in real estate investing
- Moose talks about the beginning of his Think and Grow Rich class and how he’s lead over a thousand people through it
- We dive deep into the 13 chapters/principles in the book, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill: Desire, faith, auto-suggestion, specialized knowledge, imagination, orgarnized planning, persistence, decision, transmutation of energy, mastermind, how the brain works, the subsconcious mind, and the 6th sense.
- The 6 ghosts of fear: Criticism, poverty, loss of love, illness, old age, and death
- Original version of the Book: The 16 Law of Success
- Book: The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
- Moose talks about his current class about getting focused on what you actually want to do
- How to get down to your “why” and what that means to you
- Moose talks about book writing
- Moose’s favorite books:
- Book: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Book: The Holographic Universe: The Revolutionary Theory of Reality by Michael Talbot
- Book: The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- Book: Working With The Law by Raymond Holliwell
- Book: As A Man Thinketh by James Allen
- Book: Your Invisible Power by Genevieve Behrend
- To what do you attribute your success?
- What do you wish you knew before you started?
- What was the worst piece of advice you ever got?
- If you had one piece of advice to someone just starting out, what would it be?
- Do you have a morning routine?
- Do you have a favorite failure? Is there one that set you up for a future success?
- Have you ever turned down a client? If so, why?
- What is one thing you find to be true that most people would disagree with?
COMMENTS & QUESTIONS
If you’d like Ricardo & Matthew to play and answer your question on the podcast during the "lightning-round" section, please leave a voicemail at 847-999-4486.
If you have any other questions or comments you can leave a reply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll also answer them during the "lightning-round" section from Facebook & Instagram if you use the hashtag #AskTheProfitsPodcast.
If you like the podcast, please leave us a comment iTunes. We would really appreciate it and it would us help a lot on reaching more people.
LEAVE A REPLY
TEXT "PODCAST" TO 50597 TO GET NEW EPISODES SEND TO YOU AS THEY'RE RELEASED
PREVIOUS PODCAST EPISODES
#52 - MASTERING THE ART OF NETWORKING WITH TONY P & GREG DEKALB
On this episode we sit down with Tony Paolella and Greg DeKalb, co-founders of Tony P's Networking Events and partners at Appointmentsiq. They shared with us their story, how the Tony P networking events got started and what makes them a must attend in Chicago 🔥, and they give advice and tips on how to master the art of networking.
#51 - WHOLESALING 100 PROPERTIES A YEAR WITH CORY BOATRIGHT
On this episode we talk about how Cory is able to do 100 wholesale deals a year, how to get the best results from direct mail marketing, and the tax benefits of multi-family investments.
#50 - SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR: REAL ESTATE LENDING, FOREX TRADING, DJ, RESTAURATEUR, AND CANNABIS WITH JAI SEPHORA
On this epsode we sit down with Jai Sephora, he is a self-proclaimed serial entrepreneur and is quickly becoming a name you should know in the Chicago business scene. He’s involved in real estate lending, forex trading, DJing, restaurants, and cannabis..