On episode 54 of the Profits Over Wages Podcast we sit down with Nabil Khalifa - he is the co-founder of Sigma Fit Worldwide and CEO of the company’s USA Branch. Nabil received his engineering degree from Civil Aviation Engineering Academy in Cairo, Egypt and worked full time as a petroleum engineer for Schlumberger, one of the world’s largest oilfield companies. Nabil followed his entrepreneurial intuition and left mechanical engineering to pursue his startup digital marketing agency, Hive Society.
Shortly after Hive Society grew in success, Nabil then shifted his efforts towards revolutionizing the fitness world by joining forces with his long-time friends, Omar El Metwally and Islam Rashwan, to create a tech-wear brand that helped modernize fitness apparel and change people’s lives.
On this episode we talk about Nabil's journey from working as a petroleum engineer in Egypt to following his passion to revolutionize the fitness world with his brand, Sigma Fit, a techwear brand that is affordable and high-quality. We go in-depth about the trials and tribulations that come with developing durable, functional, and stain-resistant activewear that actually works and why having a winning mindset in entrepreneurship is a must if you want to succeed.
SHOW NOTES & LINKS
- Who is Nabil Khalifa?
- Nabil shares his story with us
- Nabil goes in-depth about his company, Sigma Fit. The story behind it and how they grew the company from the start. The troubles of getting it right and growing it into an international brand.
- Nabil describes Sigma Fit’s latest product, the Transforma X, the most advanced gym, commuter, and travel bag. Use code “PROFITS50” to get $50 off and free shipping
- Nabil shares with us the story behind the Transforma X, where the idea came from, the design, and how they went about getting it manufactured
- Nabil talks about the possibility of getting on Shark Tank
- Nabil shares with us about how the funding for the Transforma X bag went
- Nabil shares with us how he was able to sell 50 bags in 3 days at a conference in Wisconsin. With that he was able to pay off the entire manufacturing batch.
Nabil demonstrates Sigma Fit’s latest product, the Transforma X, the most advanced gym, commuter, and travel bag. Use code “PROFITS50” to get $50 off and free shipping
- Do you have a morning routine?
- What is one thing that you find to be true that most people would disagree with?
- What living or dead person, other than family members do you most admire?
- To what do you attribute your success?
- How do you stay motivated?
- If you had the change to start over, what would you do differently?
- If you had one piece of advice just starting out, what would it be?
- What is the worst piece of advice you ever got?
- What is a piece of advice that you received recently that you still follow?
- Do you have a favorite failure? Is there one that set you up for a future success?
COMMENTS & QUESTIONS
If you’d like Ricardo & Matthew to play and answer your question on the podcast during the "lightning-round" section, please leave a voicemail at 847-999-4486.
If you have any other questions or comments you can leave a reply below or email us at email@example.com. We'll also answer them during the "lightning-round" section from Facebook & Instagram if you use the hashtag #AskTheProfitsPodcast.
If you like the podcast, please leave us a comment iTunes. We would really appreciate it and it would us help a lot on reaching more people.
LEAVE A REPLY
TEXT "PODCAST" TO 50597 TO GET NEW EPISODES SEND TO YOU AS THEY'RE RELEASED
PREVIOUS PODCAST EPISODES
#53 - FIND YOUR FOCUS WITH C. GORDON MOOSE
On this episode we talk about how to find your focus, the 6 ghosts of fear and how to manage them and we dive deep into the 13 main principles of Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
#52 - MASTERING THE ART OF NETWORKING WITH TONY P & GREG DEKALB
On this episode we sit down with Tony Paolella and Greg DeKalb, co-founders of Tony P's Networking Events and partners at Appointmentsiq. They shared with us their story, how the Tony P networking events got started and what makes them a must attend in Chicago 🔥, and they give advice and tips on how to master the art of networking.
#51 - WHOLESALING 100 PROPERTIES A YEAR WITH CORY BOATRIGHT
On this episode we talk about how Cory is able to do 100 wholesale deals a year, how to get the best results from direct mail marketing, and the tax benefits of multi-family investments.