On episode 47 of the Profits Over Wages Podcast we sit down with David Ubeda - He is the EVP of the #1 loss mitigation firm in the U.S., Premier Capital Solutions. He is also the founder of MRDEU Global Media, a digital marketing & coaching firm committed to helping small business owners scale their business to six figures plus per month. David has been featured on TBN, WGN, CLTV, and on nationally syndicated radio. Lastly, he is an author of two books, speaker and host of the popular, Life Hacks for Entrepreneurs podcast.
On this episode we talk about, how short sales are still a very common thing and how his company, Premier Cap Solutions, is able to process thousands of them a month. David also talks about starting MRDEU Global Media, where he consults small business owners attract more clients and help them reach that next level. He also shares with us why he decided to compete as a natural bodybuilder and how he was able to come in 2nd place.
SHOW NOTES & LINKS
- David tells us why he decided to compete as a natural body builder and placing 2nd in the state of Illinois
- Ricardo talks about a stoic exercise to overcome the anxiety of trying something new
- Who is David Ubeda?
- David talks about working with Premier Cap Solutions, who they are, what they do, and how they’re able to loss mitigate thousands of short sales a year
- Are short sales still common?
- How fast are you guys able to get short sales approved?
- How do real estate brokers benefit from working with Premier Cap Solutions?
- How can a real estate broker interested in working with you become a preferred partner?
- Do you work with investors? If so, how so?
- David talks about how and why you should take action immediately
- David goes in depth into his story, how he lost it all and how he was able to overcome it
- David talks about why he started MRDEU Media to help small business owners succeed
- In what capacity do you help small business owners?
- What’s the biggest thing that is stopping small business owners from reaching that next level?
- What are other things that stopping small business owners from reaching that next level? And how do you overcome that?
- What does your 8 week program consist of?
- David tells us a story about how he left his boarding pass as a bookmark by mistake. And how the next person that picked up the book contacted him about working together
- David tells us about his podcast, Lifehacks for Entrepreneurs, how and why he decided to start it
"We don’t have business problems, we have personal problems that show up in our business”
“I'm a huge fan of feedback loops. You’re either having feedback coming towards you or passing you by with the intention of guiding your steps.”
- What habits helped make you successful?
- What is your best hiring tip or secret?
- What would you advice someone who is hiring their first employee?
- What was your first business idea and what did you do with it?
- Have you ever turned down a client? If so, why?
- What living or dead person other than family members do you most admire?
- If you had one piece of advice for someone just starting out, what would it be?
- What is one thing you find to be true that most people would disagree with?
- What is one thing you wish you knew before you started?
- Why do you do what you do? What gets you through the tough times?
- Do you have a favorite failure? Is there one that set you up for a future success?
COMMENTS & QUESTIONS
If you’d like Ricardo & Matthew to play and answer your question on the podcast during the "lightning-round" section, please leave a voicemail at 847-999-4486.
If you have any other questions or comments you can leave a reply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll also answer them during the "lightning-round" section from Facebook & Instagram if you use the hashtag #AskTheProfitsPodcast.
If you like the podcast, please leave us a comment iTunes. We would really appreciate it and it would us help a lot on reaching more people.
LEAVE A REPLY
PREVIOUS PODCAST EPISODES
#46 - HOW TO WHOLESALE REAL ESTATE LIKE A BOSS WITH FERNANDO ANGELUCCI
On this episode we talk about how to wholesale real estate like a boss, how Fernando has been able to grow his company over 100% year over year, analyzing deals and the current state of the market. We also talk about how to do direct mail marketing the right way and Fernando gives us insight into why he’s switched his focus to buying and wholesaling self-storage facilities.
#45 - THE ART OF RUNNING MULTIPLE BUSINESSES WITH ALISA LEVIN
On this episode we talked about how Alisa has been able to effectively run both a law practice and a real estate business simultaneously, how she has been able to grow her real estate business so rapidly in just two years, and the one thing that new brokers don’t do when first starting out.
#44 - A HUSTLER'S MENTALITY: WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A TOP REAL ESTATE AGENT WITH MATT LARICY
On this episode Matt shares with us how he started in the City of Chicago with the goal of being the best at what he does, and how he ascended to the top #5 of real estate brokerages in the state for 3 years straight. He also goes in depth about why he prefers to have a small team that does a lot of volume instead of 100 agents that don’t do any business, and how to create a culture around being the best, being honest, and providing great value.