#11 - Why Most Short Sales Fail To Close and What To Do About It with Theresa Panzica
By Ricardo Rodriguez & Matthew Mesick
On episode #11 of the Profits Over Wages Podcast, we sit down and talk to Theresa Panzica - Theresa's real estate experience spans four decades as she was raised in her father’s real estate law office. She has now been an attorney for over 10 years and has her own firm on the Northside of Chicago. Her firm covers all types of real estate transactions but is known for specializing in short sales. On this episode, we talk about what is killing most short sales deals and how to fix it, how Theresa’s short sale factory works and the process from start to finish and she gives insight on how she has been able to achieve rapid growth in her business.
On this episode, you will learn about:
- About Theresa and how she got started in the real estate industry
- Theresa’s workshops for buyers, sellers and investors
- How Theresa increased attendance to her events from 15-30 to 100 Investor workshops
- How Theresa’s deal factory works and the process from start to finish
- Why most short sales fail to close and what to do about it
- What’s the most important piece of advice you would give someone buying a home?
- What’s the most important piece of advice you would give someone selling a home?
- What’s the one thing you’ve seen people do in this industry that you dislike and wish they would stop doing? What/How should they do it instead?
- Have you ever sued someone and if so, what for?
- Have you ever been sued and if so, what for?
- What’s the one piece of advice you would give an attorney just graduated from law school?
- What’s the one piece of advice you would give an attorney wanting to open their own firm?
- What’s a common misconception that the average everyday person has regarding your profession or job functions, and how would you set the record straight?
- Lightning question round
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but positive reviews also help us reach more ears.
Subscribe to Profits Over Wages via Email