#12 - RAISING $100 MILLION OF CAPITAL IN 10 YEARS WITH MIKYLE JESSEN & FRANCISCO VILLA
By Ricardo Rodriguez & Matthew Mesick
On episode #12 of the Profits Over Wages Podcast, we sit down and talk to Mikyle Jessen & Francisco Villa - They specialize in raising capital for small businesses looking to grow and over the past 5 years, they have raised over $100,000,000 in growth capital helping entrepreneurs elevate their businesses to the next level. Mikyle just recently spoke at Nasdaq on CNBC’s Fast Money, becoming one of the youngest people to ever be invited to speak there at only 27 years old.
SHOW NOTES & LINKS
- How Mikyle and Francisco met and got started
- Building a great company culture
- What is National Corporate Credit?
- How their process works New loan program (term loan) offered by National Corporate Credit from 100-500k based on income, 5-10% interest in 10 days
- What real estate strategies Mikyle and Francisco focus on
- Knowing your market when investing in real estate
- Mikyle invited to speak on Fast Money at Nasdaq
- Surrounding yourself with big players if you want to take your business to the next level
- Mikyle’s vision for their company What both Mikyle and Francisco attribute their success to
- Future pacing and getting clear on what you want
- Ego is the enemy and being humble Meditation Mikyle’s morning routine
- How preparation sets you up for success
- Mikyle and Francisco’s reading habit
- How Mikyle and Francisco have developed a great company culture
- What made the biggest difference and pushed Mikyle and Francisco through the tough times in the early years when things weren’t going right
- The four levels in any type of venture
- Lightning round questions:
What is a piece of advice you received recently that you still follow?
What is one thing that you find to be true that most people will disagree with?
What is unique your business?
If you had one piece of advice to someone just starting out in business, what would you tell them?
Do you have a favorite failure? Is there one that set you up for a future success?
How do you stay motivated?
When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
What living or dead person, besides family members, do you most admire?
What habits helped make you successful?
If you could’ve given yourself a piece of advice when you first started, what would that be?
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Book: Mastery by Robert Greene
CONNECT WITH MIKYLE & FRANCISCO
NATIONAL CORPORATE CREDIT
Phone Number: 847-450-1800
COMMENTS & QUESTIONS
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but positive reviews also help us reach more ears.