On episode 56 of the Profits Over Wages Podcast we sit down with Eachan Fletcher - he is the Founder and CEO of Nestegg, which is a platform for property management and maintenance that makes being a landlord refreshingly easy. Prior to starting Nestegg, he worked as the CTO and VP of product at Expedia where he built and lead multiple teams, developed award-winning products and unlocked the path to significant revenue growth for the business.
On this episode we talk about how Eachan made the transition from being the CTO of Expedia to starting his own business. We also go in-depth about how Nestegg works, how the idea for the platform came about and how it truly is an amazing product for new landlords. Lastly, Eachan explains how he has been able to keep Nestegg 100% FREE whether you own 1 or 100 properties.
- Who is Eachan Fletcher?
- Eachan talks about the transition from being CTO of Expedia to quitting and starting his own company, Nestegg
- Eachan goes in-depth about how the idea for Nestegg came about
- How does Nestegg help investors manage properties?
- Eachan talks about Nestegg’s financial tools like funds always being available for the landlord on the first of the month
- How does the process work?
- Eachan talks about how Nestegg has made it super simple to do maintenance requests through the app
- Eachan goes in-depth on their pricing and management fees
- Eachan talks about why he decided to start Nestegg in Chicago and how the decision came about
- What do you wish you knew before you started?
- How did you get the concept of the business?
- What was your first business?
- What’s your best hiring tip or secret?
- Have you turned down a client, if so, why?
- What living or dead person, other than family do you most admire?
- What are some of the biggest challenges you’ve had growing Nestegg and how did you overcome them?
COMMENTS & QUESTIONS
If you’d like Ricardo & Matthew to play and answer your question on the podcast during the "lightning-round" section, please leave a voicemail at 847-999-4486.
If you have any other questions or comments you can leave a reply below or email us at email@example.com. We'll also answer them during the "lightning-round" section from Facebook & Instagram if you use the hashtag #AskTheProfitsPodcast.
If you like the podcast, please leave us a comment iTunes. We would really appreciate it and it would us help a lot on reaching more people.
LEAVE A REPLY
TEXT "PODCAST" TO 50597 TO GET NEW EPISODES SEND TO YOU AS THEY'RE RELEASED
PREVIOUS PODCAST EPISODES
#55 - REVOLUTIONIZING THE MORTGAGE INDUSTRY WITH ANATOLY NIRSHBERG
On this episode we talk about Anatoly’s philosophy in business, that it's all about creating value for others instead of just being "transactional". We also talk about where ParadigmNEXT came from and how it developed into a full-service digital marketing agency that excels at helping companies leverage the internet. Lastly, Anatoly goes in-depth about what makes HAUS Mortgage different and how the inspiration for the company came together.
#54 - FROM PETROLEUM ENGINEER TO BUILDING A GLOBAL TECHWEAR BRAND WITH NABIL KHALIFA
On this episode we talk about Nabil's journey from working as a petroleum engineer in Egypt to following his passion to revolutionize the fitness world with his brand, Sigma Fit, a techwear brand that is affordable and high-quality. We go in-depth about the trials and tribulations that come with developing durable, functional, and stain-resistant activewear that actually works and why having a winning mindset in entrepreneurship is a must if you want to succeed.
#53 - FIND YOUR FOCUS WITH C. GORDON MOOSE
On this episode we talk about how to find your focus, the 6 ghosts of fear and how to manage them and we dive deep into the 13 main principles of Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.