On episode 55 of the Profits Over Wages Podcast we sit down with Anatoly Nirshberg - he is the Director of Operations at Haus Mortgage and Managing Partner of both ParadigmNEXT and BizCast HQ. Anatoly’s experience in the mortgage industry extends all the way back to when he was 16 years old. Even back then, he loved the pace of the business and would go on to thrive in a leadership role for several years, more than tripling the sales volume of the first firm he was involved with. In the years that followed, Anatoly led a digital marketing company, a digital security business, a co-working space, and a media company.
Yet, Anatoly couldn’t help but notice that in all that time, the mortgage industry hadn’t evolved at all. It wasn’t bringing in fresh talent or new processes. That’s when Anatoly found the inspiration for Haus Mortgage, bringing together a new, exciting atmosphere where real communication and the most advanced tech tools could live under one roof to create a more fulfilling experience for mortgage brokers, their partners and ultimately, the end customer.
He brought aboard wholesale industry veterans and financial advisors. But he didn’t stop there. Anatoly has built a full-service in-house marketing team at Haus that can offer partners bespoke solutions touching all aspects of branding, storytelling, media syndication, video and more.
On this episode we talk about Anatoly’s philosophy in business, that it's all about creating value for others instead of just being "transactional". We also talk about where ParadigmNEXT came from and how it developed into a full-service digital marketing agency that excels at helping companies leverage the internet. Lastly, Anatoly goes in-depth about what makes HAUS Mortgage different and how the inspiration for the company came together.
- Who is Anatoly Nirshberg?
- We talk about Anatoly’s philosophy in business about creating value for others instead of being transactional
- Anatoly talks about his story, journey and growing up as a first generating American helping out his parents translating at a very young age
- Anatoly talks about his first business in the mortgage industry as a mortgage broker
- Anatoly goes in-depth about going through the real estate crash and why he decided to go into the start-up industry
- Anatoly talks about starting a company in the “deal” industry, growing it, managing it, and finally selling the company
- Anatoly talks about where ParadigmNEXT came and how it developed into a full service digital marketing agency that excels at helping companies leverage the internet
- When did you decide to come back into the mortgage industry and start HAUS Mortgage?
- How did Biz Cast HQ come about?
- How Paradigm NEXT evolve into taking other clients?
- Anatoly talks about what makes HAUS Mortgage different and how that came about
- Have you ever turned down a client?
- If you had one piece of advice just starting out, what would it be?
- What is your best hiring tip or secret?
- How do you stay motivated?
- What living or dead person, other than family members do you most admire?
- What habits helped make you successful?
- What do you wish you knew before you started?
- Why do you do what you? What gets you through the tough times?
- What was the worst piece of advice that you ever got?
- Do you have a morning routine?
- Do you have a favorite failure? Is there one that set you up for a future success?
CONNECT WITH ANATOLY NIRSHBERG
- Anatoly Nirshberg
- LinkedIn: Anatoly Nirshberg
- Haus Mortgage
- Website: www.hausm.com
- Facebook: Haus Mortgage
- Instagram: @hausmortgage
- LinkedIn: Haus Mortgage
- BizCast HQ
- Website: www.bizcasthq.com
- Facebook: BizCast HQ
- Instagram: @bizcasthq
- LinkedIn: BizCast HQ
COMMENTS & QUESTIONS
If you’d like Ricardo & Matthew to play and answer your question on the podcast during the "lightning-round" section, please leave a voicemail at 847-999-4486.
If you have any other questions or comments you can leave a reply below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll also answer them during the "lightning-round" section from Facebook & Instagram if you use the hashtag #AskTheProfitsPodcast.
If you like the podcast, please leave us a comment iTunes. We would really appreciate it and it would us help a lot on reaching more people.
LEAVE A REPLY
TEXT "PODCAST" TO 50597 TO GET NEW EPISODES SEND TO YOU AS THEY'RE RELEASED
PREVIOUS PODCAST EPISODES
#54 - FROM PETROLEUM ENGINEER TO BUILDING A GLOBAL TECHWEAR BRAND WITH NABIL KHALIFA
On this episode we talk about Nabil's journey from working as a petroleum engineer in Egypt to following his passion to revolutionize the fitness world with his brand, Sigma Fit, a techwear brand that is affordable and high-quality. We go in-depth about the trials and tribulations that come with developing durable, functional, and stain-resistant activewear that actually works and why having a winning mindset in entrepreneurship is a must if you want to succeed.
#53 - FIND YOUR FOCUS WITH C. GORDON MOOSE
On this episode we talk about how to find your focus, the 6 ghosts of fear and how to manage them and we dive deep into the 13 main principles of Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
#52 - MASTERING THE ART OF NETWORKING WITH TONY P & GREG DEKALB
On this episode we sit down with Tony Paolella and Greg DeKalb, co-founders of Tony P's Networking Events and partners at Appointmentsiq. They shared with us their story, how the Tony P networking events got started and what makes them a must attend in Chicago 🔥, and they give advice and tips on how to master the art of networking.