#17 - INVESTING IN APARTMENT BUILDINGS, DIGITAL MARKETING, PR, AND REPUTATION MANAGEMENT WITH VITO GLAZERS
By Ricardo Rodriguez & Matthew Mesick
On Episode #17 of the Profits Over Wages Podcast, we sit down with Vito Glazers - He is a real estate investor, media entrepreneur, contributing author, TV producer, and actor. Vito has founded several successful management and advertising agencies and consults some of the world's largest brands and celebrities on how to maintain positions on new media platforms using digital advertising, podcasts, social media, and video on demand. He has helped deliver hundreds of millions of website visitors to merchants and joint venture partners around the world. He is regularly featured in print, television, and internet media and helps entrepreneurs to do the same. Vito has been featured on CBS, The Mancow Show, Huffington Post, WE TV’s Mystery Millionaire, Bravo, Yahoo Finance, ABC, NBC, FOX, & more. Forbes recently named him a Top Digital Entrepreneur and New Theory ranked him one of the “Top 40 Millennial Influencers to Follow in 2018”. He also is an advocate for the Father’s Rights Movement and appears in the nationwide television campaign for DadsRights.com, after almost losing his son in 2016 to a vengeful ex in a nasty custody dispute.
On this episode we go in depth about investing in apartment buildings, the pros, the cons and tips on how to get started in real estate investing. We also talk about digital marketing, internet marketing, PR and reputation management. Vito also gives us a couple PR strategies that have helped him and some of his clients get tons of publicity for their businesses.
WATCH VIDEO INTERVIEW
- Vito talks about what he's up to now and his current businesses
- Vito shares with us his story and upbringing. He goes in-depth about growing up in the suburbs of Chicago then moving out on his own at a very young age and making his way
- Vito talks about his first mentor and all the lessons he learned from him
- Vito talks about his time in the mortgage business in the mid 2000s real estate boom
- Vito talks about his starting an internet marketing company and building a business working 18hrs a day
- Vito talks about coming back from losing it all and what it takes to make a come back
- Vito goes in depth about his real estate flipping business and why he decided to switch to doing multi family rental properties instead
- We have an in-depth conversation about the pros and the cons of investing in apartment buildings
- Tips on how to get started in real estate investing
- What Vito is up to now, his current focus and businesses
- Vito has been named "Top 40 Millennial to Follow in 2018" by New Theory Magazine and One of the "Top Digital Entrepreneurs" by Forbes
- More tips on how to get started in real estate investing
- PR and reputation management
- PR strategy, news jacking
- PR strategy, cause based marketing model
- What is one thing that you find to be true that most people would disagree with?
- Do you have a favorite failure? Is there one that set you up for a future success?
- Why do you do what you do? What gets you through the tough times?
- To what do you attribute your success?
- What do you wish you knew before you started?
COMMENTS & QUESTIONS
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but positive reviews also help us reach more ears.