#28 - NETWORK MARKETING AND THE 5 KEYS OF MONEY MASTERY WITH JOHN SINGH
By Ricardo Rodriguez & Matthew Mesick
On Episode #28 of the Profits Over Wages Podcast, we sit down with John Singh - he is a serial entrepreneur and network marketing master. John has started and run over 20 different businesses in his career and has also thrived in the network marketing industry for 18 years. He hit the top rank in his first MLM in only 13 months at the age of 20, and he still holds the record for the youngest person to hit the top position in an international MLM company. He has mentored, coached, and trained over 250,000 associates in his network marketing career. John currently focuses his efforts on teaching The 5 Keys of Money Mastery - Make, Manage, Save, Protect, & Grow your money. Lastly, John excels at venture capital and real estate development, specifically in the Central American country of Belize.
On this episode we talk about the biggest reason why most people don’t succeed in network marketing and how to overcome it, wealth education and how to create long-term generational wealth, and John gives us insight into The 5 Keys of Money Mastery.
- John’s story
- John talks about his first businesses
- John talks about his start in real estate and how he became the #1 producer in a mortgage company within 8 months of starting
- Tips on how to become successful at network marketing company
- John Maxwell’s law of the lid: You can only lead to people to where you’re at in life
- The biggest reason why people don’t have success in network marketing
- The habits you must have to be successful at network marketing
- John talks about his first mentor and what he learned from him
- How John got into real estate development accidentally and out of necessity
- John talks about living abroad for two years after liquidating his assets before the real estate market crash
- How John got back into things after a two-year hiatus
- John shares more stories about businesses he’s started and how those led to him going back to network marketing
- How and why John always goes into ventures with the mindset of expansion
- “In order to dine with the classes, you have to cater to the masses”
- Wealth education and how to create long-term generational wealth
- The 5 keys of money mastery: (1) Make money. (2) Manage your money. (3) Save money. (4) Protect your money. (5) Grow your money
- What’s next for John
- John’s top 5 books: (1) Think and Grow Rich. (2) Excuse me your life is waiting. (3) Rich Dad, Poor Dad.(4) The Cashflow Quadrant. (5) The Retirement Miracle
- The 8th wonder of the world, compound interest
- How to find mentors in your life
- We talk about faith and what it means to have faith
- What were you doing when you were 25yrs old?
- Who do you most admire, besides family members?
- What one piece of advice you would give someone just starting out in business and/or network marketing?
- What habits helped make you successful?
- What is one thing you find to be true that most people would disagree with?
- Do you have a favorite failure, is there one that set you up for a future success?
- Have you ever turned down a client?
- What was the worst piece of advice you ever got?
- If you got the chance to start over, what would you do differently?
- Why do you do what you? What gets you through the tough times?
If you’d like to comment on the podcast, you can leave a review on iTunes. Not only do we read every review, but positive reviews also help us reach more ears.
If you’d like Ricardo & Matthew to answer your question on the podcast, leave a voicemail at 847-999-4486
Release date: 04/16/2018
#27 - BUYING TURN-KEY RENTAL PROPERTIES, BUSINESS CONSULTING, AND HIRING VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS WITH ALI BOONE
On this episode we talk about the pros, the cons, and how to buy turn-key properties, business consulting and how to run your business remotely by hiring a team of virtual assistants.